internet friendship (◡‿◡✿)
n. the realization that the plot of your life doesn’t make sense to you anymore—that although you thought you were following the arc of the story, you keep finding yourself immersed in passages you don’t understand, that don’t even seem to belong in the same genre—which requires you to go back and reread the chapters you had originally skimmed to get to the good parts, only to learn that all along you were supposed to choose your own adventure.
I sent in a payment that my school claimed was late and like a month later I get a call from them telling me they received it but don’t know what to do with it??
Send it the fuck back to me if you don’t know what to do with it, goddamn
Spiriter Week, day 1
- Name is derived from the word “Zest” meaning “passion” or “enthusiasm.”
- FOUR character designers: Kosuke Fujishima, Mutsumi Inomata, Daigo Okumura and Minoru Iwamoto (from the Radiant Mythology series)
- The hero is Slay ( スレイ, surei), designed by Fujishima. He’s described as a gentle guy. Voiced by Ryouhei Kimura.
- The heroine is Alicia ( アリーシャ, ariisha), designed by Okumura. She’s apparently a knight. Voiced by Ai Kayano.
- Battle system not yet announced, but will apparently be similar to Graces’s.
- The main setting is apparently in a continent called Greenwood, where the Kingdom of Highlands and the Empire of Lowlance are fighting over the rule. (romanizations not official)
- Animation will be by ufotable.
- DRAGONS. Are they friend or are they foe? We shall now in time.
- Official site is up, but nothing but a teaser so far.
- A trailer of the game will be shown during Jump Festa 2014 on December 21 to 22, 2013.
That’s all we know so far.
Now… let’s wait for the magic on our side. Maybe in a few hours? I have faith on this one. (⊙ヮ⊙✿ ) …
How am I supposed to be a functioning member of society when there are so many Tales of games to be played